Coach's Coverage Week 2: jayhyunpae

 

 COACH'S COVERAGE WEEK 2: JAYHYUNPAE

 disclaimer: the opinions expressed by the 1 interviewed are by the 1 interviewed. the coach may have completely different views dont cancel me.

 

 

 

 

jayhyunpae: Hi, I'm jay from Hood Naruto. I was originally a sub, now I main soldier for the team.

COACH: How are you doing today?

j: i'm doing good, just got home from work and now im just chilling

C: Yeah eh. Lets get right down to it. What happened last Monday? You win or you catch an L?

j: I dont even remember what match that was tbh but i would assume my team won

C: So do you remember what went well? What went wrong?

 

 

pictured: the coach on his last legs

 

j: is it possible that you can tell me what match it was

C: I'd like to, but I also have a day job as well.

j: I'll just go check then

C: No, no need to. What did you have for dinner tonight?

j: i had stl crab boil from a new place. it was really good

C: Damn. I google'd that and it looks fire. I live in Toronto so it's mainly immigrant cuisine, not much american. Can I get that from Red Lobster?

j: I dont think so, it's usually a place that specializes a bunch of different seafoods on one pot or something like that. also ive only had red lobster once and it was terrible

C: Say word. I think the only red lobster around my ends closed down. Or maybe it's open, I'm not sure. It's hard out here. Moving on, how are you feeling about your HL team currently?

j: you can say im feeling good about the team, im sure anyone would be if you play on a dimento team

C: Okay okay that's good. Not sure about the Dimento part, he's quite foolish if you ask me. Do you think this Monday will be an easy Dub?

j: are we playing against 3600? idk who we're playing dude

C: Think so, if I can recall my previous interviews.

j: either way whether its 3600 or irene. they shouldnt be taken lightly so i'd like to think it will be well earned win

 

pictured: jayhyunpae ready to game monday nights

 

 

C: so how long have you been playing for? like.. how many weeks?

j: probably 2 weeks overall coming into 3

C: So like.. do you have any idea what's going on?

j: i should be aware of whats happening, but tbh with you im kinda just there because i enjoy playing hl idc who we play idc what's going around i just want enjoy a gamemode i've played long time ago

C: I like that. Genuinely, I do. So what do you like to do outside of TF2? Any hobbies? Interests?

j: outside of tf2, i either go out with friends, work, video edit, or do some small commissions work

C: Ya eh. What commission work do you do?

j: i actually do some of the stuff thats out for witness gaming

C: Say word. The videos by them are all you eh?

j: i have two out right now both for the NA team. the EU one is from someone else other than that, im currently working on a more simple stream overlay

C: Damn, that's neat. I'll have to check those videos later. Now I got some pictures I'd like to show you and I want to know your thoughts.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

j: ive seen this plenty of times. whenever i see it i think of just the hl team, is there a meme behind it?

C: Yes, but it's a long story that would require many people to explain it, not only me. To best put it to words though, Fast Forward is an iconic team that has been cemented into HL history next to teams such as Dunning Kruger Effect and the Kids Next Door.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j: lmao wtf. i like the picture

C: Thanks. My intern put in work to make it.


 

j: spongebob is the real hero tbh

C: That's what I'm saying. Spongebob is top 5 cartoons of all time. Shaped an entire generation. Now, before we conclude this interview, is there anything you'd like to say?

j: I'd like to shoutout to ether. Without him i probably wouldve quit a long time ago


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coach's Corner #6

Coach's Corner: The Lost Interview of Habib

Coach's Corner #13